• Four circumferential grooves, external grooves ensure directional stability.
• Dense siping promotes even wear and ensures excellent grip.
• Increased tread width enhances mileage in medium to high severity conditions.
• Sidewalls, reinforced with ribs, offer a higher resistance to impact and abrasion.
Dual-layer technology, based on the use of two different compounds, each with the following characteristics:
• Excellent mileage.
• Optimum grip on wet surfaces.
• Enhanced mechanical and hysteretic properties.
• Reduced heat production during operation.
• Improved tyre integrity and tyre life.